Tuesday, July 6, 2010

I have come to a decision:

  • ...to post more often, whenever I'm not breaking my back and losing my sanity over summer assignments (which happen to be rather demanding).
  • ...to relax this summer.
  • (The bullet point above may seem contradictory, considering my extensive summer homework, but I'm definitely not attempting to work on that crap ALL the time. However, I am in serious need of some time management skills.)
  • ...to acquire some time management skills. (There we go.)
  • ...to not spend excessive amounts of time on the computer, but instead to work on all internal management there is to be done. That means I'm forcing myself to shut down the iMac within the next ten minutes. T_T
  • ...to get some coffee.
  • (Everybody needs a coffee break once in a while. Unless you're not into coffee; that's good too. It's a decaffeinatedbeverage break.)
  • ...and my most important point is: to post discussions/issues related to the environment. With nerdy flair. Because I'm pretty sure that's what this blog was set out to accomplish in the first place, and we've been hurtin' without our eco-posts. Those, and Blinda's nonsense rants. ^_^
So that's pretty much an outline for what you'll see on the blog this summer. And now that I've delineated for you the general restructuring of "Ze Awesome Nerdettes' Guide to Saving the World" in eye-catching hues, enjoy witnessing the gradual metamorphosis of our blog into the splendiferous monarch butterfly of all blogging sites. In a long winded and formal-sounding conclusion, I thank you.

XD



~Nerdette Ari

No comments: