Wednesday, December 31, 2008
1. I'm going to go to sleep earlier and wake up earlier so I don't have to rush every morning,
2. I'm going to try and save up money so I actually have some,
3. I'm going to not procrastinate on book reports so I don't stay up until 2 in the morning doing them,
4. I'm going to write more articles for Smoke Signals,
5. I'm going to actually finish my summer reading on time,
6. I'm not going to forget Valentine's Day presents for all my valentines ( I started the list all ready)
7. I'm going to way more neater and not lose my lunch money every 2 weeks, and
8. I'm going to try and make more playlists!!!
Happy New Year!!!! teehee
Saturday, December 27, 2008
2)Highlight the url address of the page and type in "Youtube.com." (Btw, "www." is NOT necessary, contrary to popular belief) (HA!)
3)Type in "nigahiga" in the search engine located at the top and center of the page. Yes, that's it. Now click "Search"!
4)Watch and/or subscribe to all of the videos on his channel! They're so friggin awesome!!! Thanx, Amanda, 4 first showing me the "Ninja Glare"!
5)Alternatively, if u wanna skip all the crap above, click here! (heh, heh) XD (Please don't hurt me)
6)Check out some of my faves: "Braces," "Things I Like," "The Ninja Glare," "A Message To All Haters!," and "How to be Ninja"
That's all 4 now, folks! Love,
~Nerdette Ari!! XD
Thursday, December 25, 2008
Saturday, December 20, 2008
Hope you enjoyed! And I hope you'll comment, even though there's a 1 in 7,938,473 chance that someone other than Amanda and me having a very long, strange comment conversation will post a comment of their own free will. ;)
~Nerdette Awi ^_^
Ok, so Blinda wasn't happy with the nerdy computer layout and we all know that if Blinda's not happy, I'm not happy (ungrateful, complaining little...). And so the blog layout is now all flowery and refined! If you can't see it or there are any other annoying problems, just let me know!
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
~Nerdette Ari ^_^
Friday, December 5, 2008
And about my elective.
I'm kind of upset about the class. I do most of the work because my partner just sits there, and Mr. M doesn't seem to care because apparently, as long as it's done, the effort is split between us. That sucks. I told him about it, and I wish they had Drama as an elective because I would have totally prefered listening to Ms. H instead. So there.
And that's basically what's been bothering me these days, I really feel the need to rant on and on about this to Ariane.
:) i guess
Saturday, November 29, 2008
P.S. AAAAAAAAAAARRRGH! The Opera-singing baboons are on a psychotic rampage! Help meeeeeee-
I"M SO HAPPY!!!!
~ Blinda :)
Friday, November 28, 2008
- Come up with a theme song for yourself based on the tune of any well-known song (Ex: Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star, YMCA, If You're Happy and You Know It, etc.)!
- Come up with a theme song for yourself based on In The Ayre (the part that goes "Oh hot damn..." to "In the ayre, ay, ayre...") just like I made up Blinda's theme song!
- Come up with an acronym for your name! Yay!
Wednesday, November 26, 2008
- Shut up, Awi!
- The world hates me
- My many obsessions are unhealthy.
- Edward's a hottie
- Cuz I am Bwinda,
- Bwin-, Bwinda
- Binda, Bwin-, Bwinda!
P.S. I created the theme song without Blinda's knowledge. I pray that she doesn't assasinate me.
Sunday, November 23, 2008
And so, our new activity is this:
- Create an acronym for your name! (You know, like "Bob" would be "Boring Obnoxious Beautiful") The most creative one wins! (Same scoring system as last time) Have fizz-un!
Saturday, November 22, 2008
Thursday, November 20, 2008
I found this on cottonfactory.com and it screamed nerdettes! (It was actually meant for a guy, but come on! It's way awesome.) ^_^ That is ze randomly awesome comment for the day, so auf wiedersehn 4 now!!!
~Nerdette Awi XD
Friday, November 14, 2008
- Sk8r Boi- Avril Lavigne
- Stuck to You- Hellogoodbye
- Unfaithful- Rihanna
- Dirty Little Secret- All-American Rejects
- Viva la Vida- Coldplay
- Fences- Paramore
- Yesterday- The Beatles
- Etc., etc.
- That's What You Get
- Misery Business
- Born For This
Wednesday, November 5, 2008
- If you could have one song or album as the soundtrack of your life, what would it be? In other words, what song would you pick to be the story of or to represent your life?
~Nerdette Awi (will forever B da nerdiest!)
P.S. Entries will be judged by creativity and accuracy (that means you don't use the Spongebob Squarepants theme song or something). 1st place will receive 10 points, 2nd place will receive 7, 3rd place receives 4, and everyone else receives 2. If any entrant compliments Nerdette Ari or Blinda, they will automatically receive 5 points. (^_^ jk)
Sunday, November 2, 2008
Notice how the building thing is arranged like a music staff and it plays the Mario song. Didn't the people in my head say it was awesome, hunh?
P.S. In my other post with no words there is a hidden link full of hidden joy and wonders, if you didn't see it before. ;)
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Anyways, HAPPY BIRTHDAY ARIANE!!!!
And I will be working on your top secret birthday card this week.
Wuv you forever and ever,
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
1) Sorry by Buckcherry
2) Wordplay by Jason Mraz
3) I Believe in Miracles by Hot Chocolate
4) Eleanor Rigby by The Beatles
5) Warning Sign by Coldplay
6) Misty Mountain Hop by Led Zeppelin
7) (Just Like) Starting Over by John Lennon sung by The Flaming Lips
8) Welcome to Wherever You Are by Bon Jovi
9) 42 by Coldplay (again!)
10) Dead Wrong by The Fray
11) I'm Waiting by The All American Rejects
12) Unfinished by Massive Attack
13) We Will Become Silhouettes by The Postal Service
14) Goodbye My Lover by James Blunt
15) Nothing Left to Lose by Matt Kearney
Wuv you all!!
School has been HORRIBLE. I suck at Math, I don't get Science (shocker), and I'm basically failing my elective because I always forget to feed my beautiful fish...
I've decided to get back to AIM. I haven't been on since last year or sometime before that. But don't expect to be on all the time. It's on Sophia's laptop.
And I decided to join another tennis program! It's run by the same people that ran the summer camp I went to, but Frank's no teaching us this time :(
I did see him last Sunday, though, but he had private lessons. And he asked about Ariane :)
I didn't get to see Dave yet.
So, yeah. Nothing really exciting going on in my life...
Just trying to get throught my middle and high school career. Then I can be as free as a bird!!!!
Monday, October 13, 2008
Hope you enjoyed (I know I did)!
Thursday, October 9, 2008
I went onto snopes.com before forwarding the email and found out that the answer to the riddle is "nothing". That's why nothing happened when you sent it to 10 people. But it gets worse!!! There was no survey that said kindergartners answered the riddle correctly while Stanford University graduates didn't and Paul Harvey never wrote any of that stuff. I did think the riddle was very clever and almost deserved being sent ten times, though. Too bad the chain mail (like most others) was a BLATANT FRAUD (heh, heh, I used big words). Here's a link to the snopes.com article:
Snopes.com: These Things I Wish For You
I just felt like writing a little expose. Glad that's off my chest.
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
And then Michele Hoffman and Hannah came by to heal Michele's wounds :( and we had ice cream!!!
Today was a cool day, but I missed Ariane SO MUCH!!!
I'm so glad it's VACATION!!!!!!!
~Nerdette Blinda :)
Saturday, September 27, 2008
I'm posting because it's the weekend and although I should be working on my homework, I blew it off (you can't prevent the inevitable). BTW, do you think liking/drawing manga (Japanese cartooning) is nerdy, cuz Blinda says it is and I'm concerned because, being a nerd, she should know. :P So, comment if you have an opinion on that and do vote on our poll so I can get the new layout up already. FYI, I am now obsessed with the bands Paramore and The Beatles. Just thought I'd ought to let you know... (ignore my Harry Potter quote, unless you're someone like Pandacat15 who would get the inside joke). :) Kays, I'll stop before the nerdy-ness is spread to far; enjoy your life everyone!
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
- All My Loving
- Yellow Submarine
- Across the Universe
- A Hard Day's Night
- All The Lonely People
- Paperback Writer
Yeah, that's a few that I picked out of my iPod. I'm sure Blinda has tons more that she looked up on Youtube that she can suggest to me. BTW, she's a bigger Beatles fan than I am, but she feels bad cuz she only knows the a few more recent songs. :(
You need to go to Youtube.com right now and search "bohemian rhapsody queen." Awesomest song ever. Period. Here's a link:
(The best part is about 3 mins in. Just wait, it's worth it) ;)
~Nerdette Ari, brightening up or weirding out your day since 1993!
Saturday, September 20, 2008
~Nerdette Ari, out! (Yeah, I won't ever say that again)
Friday, September 19, 2008
Monday, September 15, 2008
BTW, I was also sick today and got out of school! Yippee for me! ;)
Friday, September 12, 2008
2. Revenge on the Radio by Danger is my Middle Name
3. Amsterdam by Coldplay
4. Crimewave by Crystal Castles
5. The Masterplan by Oasis
6. Juicebox by The Strokes
7. Almost Lover by A Fine Frenzy
8. Good Morning by Kanye West
9. Sonnet by The Verve
10. Wordplay by Jason Mraz
11. Turpentine by Brandi Carlile
12. Only One by Yellowcard
13. Unfinished Sympathy by Massive Attack
14. King Without a Crown by Matisyahu
15. Morning Yearning by Ben Harper
I'm telling everyone who's actually taking the time to read this (you guys ROCK!) to go look in your pantry or kitchen cupboard or wherever you keep the candy and tell me if you see any lollipops. WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG?! No lollipops? Then go out and buy a pack of 50 lollipops and give them out to random people you see on the street. That's right. Chances are that one of your lollipop-ees was a needy person or someone who was lethally depressed and you cheered them up with your lollipops. How's that for saving the world? :D
Hopefully more to come soon!
Saturday, September 6, 2008
So I'm REALLY excited.
And there's tons of record labels on YouTube (including UniversalMusic), but I like Parlophone the best!!!!! :)
-The Postal Service
-The White Stripes
-3 Doors Down
Awi likes Paramore.
2. Yellow Submarine by The Beatles
3. Sleepyhouse by Blind Melon
4. Fight Test by The Flaming Lips
5. 2+2=5 (The Lukewarm) by Radiohead
6. Russians by Sting
7. So Cruel by U2
8. Karma Killer by Robbie Williams
9. Love is Noise by The Verve
10. The Universal by The Blur
11. Welcome to the Black Parade by My Chemical Romance
12. Pipedown by Babyshambles
13. Wiseman by James Blunt
14. Smile by Lily Allen
15. Crushcrushcrush by Paramore
~Bwinda and Awi!!!!~
Thursday, September 4, 2008
Tuesday, September 2, 2008
2. Radio Nowhere by Bruce Spingsteen
3. When I come Around by Green Day
4. Broken by Lifehouse
5. Stairway to Heaven by Led Zepplin
6. Hey Jude by The Beatles
7. Hotel California by The Eagles
8. You Shook Me All Night Long by Ac/Dc
9. Message in a Bottle by The Police
10. The Pretender Foo Fighters
11. You Only Live Once by The Strokes
12. You Picked Me by A Fine Frenzy
13. Supersonic by Oasis
14. Gotta Get Thru This by Daniel Bedinfield
15. Ocean Avenue by Yellowcard
1. Orchestra/ Gym
4. US History
5. Earth Science
6. ES Lab Lunch
8. Elective/ Home Ec.
9. Art/ Tech Ed.
It was kinda boring but at least I some more friends in my classes. Last year I was kinda alone most of the time. But now I have more people to talk to!!!!!!!
Monday, September 1, 2008
Friday, August 29, 2008
A surfer once sued another surfer for "stealing his wave." The case was thrown out because the court was unable to put a price on "pain and suffering" endured by the surfer watching someone else ride "his" wave.
Hope you enjoyed! (I know we did). :D
Thursday, August 28, 2008
~Nerdette Ari ^_^
2. Politik by Coldplay
3. Fences by Paramore
4. Loose Lips by Kimya Dawson
5. Delivery by Babyshambles
6. Isolation by John Lennon
7. Same Mistake by James Blunt
8. Bullet With Butterfly Wings by Smashing Pumpkins
9. Everything Is Alright by Motion City Soundtrack
10. Run by Snow Patrol
11. World by Five for Fighting
12. Race for The Prize by The Flaming Lips
13. Revolution by The Beatles
14. Dark Blue by Jack's Mannequin
15. Burn One Down by Ben Harper
Fences and Loose Lips suggested by Awiane :)
Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Turns out, she had to wait for her sister and we had an akward conversation. And I knew she was TRYING to be nice and not burst out laughing or stare at the roll of toilet paper in my hand, but could tell she was going to tell all her friends and I would be ridiculed at school. :(
It's okay, I'll survive. :(
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
- "Bring Me To Life" by Evanescence
- "Welcome to the Black Parade" by My Chemical Romance
- I can't think of anything else cuz I already have a bunch of good songs on my iPod. by I'm open for suggestions, though.
Monday, August 25, 2008
~Nerdette Ari!!! ^_^
P.S. This is a vampire emoticon: :K See the fangs?
2. Collide by Howie Day
3. Time to Forget by MGMT
4. Apologize by One Republic
5. Thank You by Dido
6. Someday by The Strokes
7. Samson by Regina Spektor
8. Across the Universe by The Beatles
9. It's My Life by Bon Jovi
10. Icky Thump by The White Stripes
11. Shattered (Turn This Car Around) by O.A.R.
12. Trouble by Coldplay
13. The Story by Brandi Carlile
14. Must Have Done Something Right by Relient K
15. Don't You Forget About Me- Simple Minds
Saturday, August 23, 2008
2. Read My Mind by The Killers
3. Kryptonite By 3 Doors Down
4. Bittersweet Symphony by The Verve
5. Wonderwall by Oasis
6. Tomorrow by The Beatles
7. Have A Nice Day by Bon Jovi
8. Ask me Anything by The Strokes
9. Lost by Coldplay
10. You Picked Me by A Fine Frenzy
11. American Boy by Estelle
12. No Rain by Blind Melon
13. Extreme Ways by Moby
14. Blue (da ba dee) by Eiffel 65
15. Africa by Toto
Thursday, August 21, 2008
I miss you!! And did you realise that Primrose and Coldplay are tied? yep.
I wuv you,
Tuesday, August 19, 2008
Monday, August 18, 2008
Sunday, August 17, 2008
Friday, August 15, 2008
~ Nerdette Blinda
Sunday, August 10, 2008
And I still have to do my summer reading... I have absolutely NO IDEA how to do the essay. Sucks for me :(
I joined the summer reading club at the library along with ari ( such a nerdy activity), but I didn't get to do even one review yet. I just started the free book, Sold. I skipped to the good part first, if you know what I mean. But the beginning is pretty cool.
So, for those of you who forgot, chess tournament's on TUESDAY.
And I don't know if Hannah told him, but I signed Jake up for the tounament, too, so I hope he comes. But I think he would find out because I gave them his phone number.
~nerdette blinda :)
Saturday, August 9, 2008
Ari's coming back tomorrow!!! I think I'll buy her some cookies...
Hannah's birthday is officially in TWO days!!!! I have to ask her what she wants...
Friday, August 8, 2008
Thursday, August 7, 2008
i wuv u,
Have fun in Virginia with your Aunt Vivian.
Monday, August 4, 2008
Friday, August 1, 2008
~Nerdettes Ari and Blinda
Monday, July 28, 2008
Sunday, July 27, 2008
~Nerdette Ari ^_^
Thursday, July 24, 2008
~Nerdettes Ari et blinda
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Anyways, that was fun. TTFN!!!
~ nerdette blinda
Saturday, July 19, 2008
~ nerdette blinda
Wednesday, July 16, 2008
Tuesday, July 15, 2008
I have no idea why the banana song is in German, but it makes it even awesomer! BTW, I know all of Fast Food Freestyle by heart! Disclaimer: I have nothing to do with the production of these videos, I just love to watch them! Hope you enjoyed!
I'm also gonna post some of my fave YouTube videos in my next post! (They take up a lot of space). They're awesome! And nerdy! Stay tuned!
P.S. Check out my awesome quiz, "How Deranged Are You?", which is a few posts down! TTYL!!!!!!
P.P.S (Heh, heh) Blinda answered "yes" to 5 out of 6 questions and is OBSSESSED with Dever, our friend's sister who's in college. Yes Dever, you should be disturbed.
Monday, July 14, 2008
Dever is cool because:
* She knows all of my cool, FAVORITE bands!!
* She knows all of the cool, AWESOME movies that i want to watch.
* She is not afraid to express her individuality ( like me)
* She is sooooo cool
* She is friends with Trent's sister.
* She has cool piercings that my parents won't let me get
* But she'd be even coolER is she highlighted her hair silvery.
( I wanted to highlight my hair silvery, but my parents won't let me:(
cuz they're control freaks)
I wuv you dever and awi,
Saturday, July 12, 2008
Have you ever:
- Shouted angrily at random strangers in a language only you can understand?
- Painted yourself red with small yellow dots, put on a green beret, and yelled, "I'M A BANANA!!!"?
- Claimed that inanimate objects were your "friends"?
- Had a little voice inside your head tell you what to do? (Sorry Amanda and Maximum Ride).
- Put toppings on already perfectly good ice cream?
- Recieved concerned/scared/nervous stares from passerby, friends, or family?
-If you answered "yes" to 2 questions... You are quite deranged and your friends have probably already noticed.
-If you answered "yes" to 3 questions... You are deranged to the point of being scary. You must be lonely. ;)
-If you answered "yes" to 4 questions... You are severely deranged. People may call the cops at the sight of you, so I suggest you learn to run really fast.
-If you answered "yes" to 5 questions... ALERT THE MEDIA! You're deranged enough to be on the news and displayed like a zoo monkey!
-If you answered "yes" to 6 questions... I'm sorry, but there's no help for you. :( You can make a living as a hermit, a clown, a hobo, or some other display of pity. Or you may become a revolutionary mad genius- complete with fame and fortune! Congrats, my newest and closest deranged friend!
(This quiz was created by Nerdette Ari and may not be used without permission or credit. This will be enforced to the highest extent with the help of all the strong and important people Ari knows. Thank you!)
The revealing of my dream car! It's not a Mercedes, a Ferrari, or a limo... it's a powder blue Volkswagen Beetle convertible! WOO HOO!!! I know. It's weird, random, and sort of nerdy, but that's the cute car I'll be driving around even when I'm, like, 60! Jk! ^_^ The pic is to the left. My license plate will say something like "MOKI ROX"* or "2CUTE4U." Yeah, it's a cliche, but it looks awesome! Also I'm supposed to do all these chores today and clean up my house, but Blinda interrupted me with a long phone call and so did my friend Sarah, so I didn't get to anything. :( And I have a summer reading book and a 20 page packet to read and complete for school! UGGGGGGGGH!!! Anyway, my agony and pain is relieved when I post on the blog :) so it's not so bad. I'm bored, so now I'm off to do something really random. Toodle-oo!
*FYI, Moki is my dog. He's super adorable! ^_^
Friday, July 11, 2008
Here's a list of awesome books I hope you will enjoy!
- Maximium Ride Series (1-4)
- Eragon and Eldest
- Artemis Fowl Series
Thursday, July 10, 2008
Hey, awi, post a list of good books for me to read over the summer. Cuz you read an unhealthy amount. hehehehe...
Monday, July 7, 2008
Awi decided to go to Atlantis camp. Avec teresa. but there cool peoplez. Awi's coming to camp the 3rd week though, so that's good. yep.
And awi had tons of fun in Virginia. I talked to her on the bus. but then I lost connection and an hour later my cell phone died because it ran out of battery.
Miss you guys,
(it's actually spelled Belinda but I just write Blinda because I'm special!!!)
Saturday, July 5, 2008
Wednesday, July 2, 2008
But I still have to do my English on the way there. :(
Nerdette Blinda- I'm SOOOOOOOoo happy. cuz i did good in finals and i did awesome. and ari sucks at english but i got a 96. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. dommage, awi. hehehehe...........
Tuesday, July 1, 2008
P.S. Moki will miss U :(
Awi, you will pay for this torture. and your your're taking moki away. :(
i still wuv you , awi
Saturday, June 28, 2008
i hurts. they stitched my mouth alot. and it hurts
i wuv you awi, thanks for the support.
i will destwoy u.
because wuv huwts
i'm officially cooler than u. ha. I can actually have conversations unlike someone i know.
i wuv u ari.
i will destwoy u.
because wuv huwts.
ps. i'm writing from a Best Buy computer.
i'm cooler than u officially.
a besty buy computer!
i didn't know they had internet connection but apparently they do!!!!!!!!!!
Chess is 4 nerds
No, it's 4 smart people
But they're all nerds!
No they're not
Yes, they are
I'm gonna kill u!
That would mean u'd kill urself and suicide is 4 nerds
No it's not
Yes it is!
Ur such a loser
Ur the loser
Soulja Boy, much?
And it would just go downhill from there. Anyway, hope U enjoyed the weird/funny/random story! TTFN!!!
Wednesday, June 25, 2008
P.S Blinda stinks like a sweaty armpit!
Tuesday, June 24, 2008
And I'm done with finals!!!!!!!!
And I don't have to see teachers that I hate anymore!!!!
I bet Ari is going to study her butt off all summer. Cuz she's a nerd. But don't worry. I still wuv you. lol.
I wuv you.
I will destwoy you.
Because wuv huwts.
Sunday, June 22, 2008
It is simply too challenging for people and their puny minds to comprehend and appreciate its awesomeness, creating a "Sour Grape Effect" (metaphorically speaking of course) in opinion, and therefore it is looked down upon and proclaimed "nerdy."
Friday, June 20, 2008
I hope it works!
~Nerdettes Ari and Blinda
Wednesday, June 18, 2008
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
ari is going to fail english. So... I figured out what i needed on each final to get a 90 overall average in the subject. Let me begin...
Social studies. I only need a 38
English . I need a 36
Math. This is a bad one. I need a 59
Science. I don't know my average for Q4, but I'm preparing for the worst. I need a 96
French. I need a 24
Haw about u ari? if u don't know how to find out, here's the formula:
2(Q1)+ 2(Q2)+ 2(Q3)+ 2(Q4) 90
------------------------------ = --------