Tuesday, October 5, 2010

jAsOn MrAz

must be the human being with highest level of consciousness I have ever encountered so far in my life. However, I have never encountered him in real life, only vicariously through the Internet, but meeting and/or marrying him is definitely on my Bucket List. Jason Mraz just came out with an EP album--my fave song is definitely "Up." Coincidentally, that's also the title of a Pixar (*squee!!!!*) movie. Check out the album here.


~I is a human and humans must sleep. TTY in a while, crocodile. Nerdette Ari. <3 Sh*t, my mom's coming home; byyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyye!!!

4 comments:

Games 2 Girls said...

Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon.
www.baixar-whatsapp.com.br

Alice Taylor said...

I understand what you bring it very meaningful and useful, thanks.

www.happywheelsy8.com

Thu LĂȘ said...

I was very impressed by this post, this site has always been pleasant news. Thank you very much for such an interesting post. Keep working, great job! In my free time, I like play game: superfighters2.net. What about you?

ngocanhng said...

Your blog posts are more interesting and impressive. I think there are many people like and visit it regularly, including me.I actually appreciate your own position and I will be sure to come back here.
brtaram