Wednesday, December 31, 2008

It's New Year's Eve!

So, I'm gonna post my New Year Resolutions... Teehee!!!
1. I'm going to go to sleep earlier and wake up earlier so I don't have to rush every morning,
2. I'm going to try and save up money so I actually have some,
3. I'm going to not procrastinate on book reports so I don't stay up until 2 in the morning doing them,
4. I'm going to write more articles for Smoke Signals,
5. I'm going to actually finish my summer reading on time,
6. I'm not going to forget Valentine's Day presents for all my valentines ( I started the list all ready)
7. I'm going to way more neater and not lose my lunch money every 2 weeks, and
8. I'm going to try and make more playlists!!!

Happy New Year!!!! teehee

~Bwinda :)

2 comments:

Ari said...

Hahahahahahaha
-haha
-haha, haha!

Ahhh, that's rich. Can't feel...my face...laughing...uncontrollably! Of course, I do respect your goals and (very high) ambitions. Psych!
~Nerdette Ari!!!

P.S. Bonne Annee!!!

Beedle the Bard said...

OMG THATS EXACTLY LIKE MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!