Friday, September 4, 2009

It's September? Shen me?!?!?!?!?!?!

That's "what" in Chinese. Here are the characters: 什么= shen me="what"

Isn't that so friggin' cooooooooooooooool??? I CAN TYPE IN CHINESE NOW!!!!!!!!! And yeah, while it may be true that really anyone could go to Babelfish and translate into characters, I actually spent 6 weeks of my summer in a classroom absorbing a foreign language!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't I get some sorta credit for that?

So summer was great as usual. I watched more movies than my shriveled-up brain (It dried up from too many hours of computer use) can possibly recall. But before that happened, it was happily stimulated from the Chinese classes, puzzled by the subway system, and blissfully relaxed through unlimited iPod use (Btw, I just got some sick new ska* songs!!!!!!!!).

But the Really Pressing Question here is this:

How was YOUR summer?????????

Hope YOUR summer was as totally beneficial to you as mine was to me. As John Lennon (w00t!) says, "Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans," and that's sorta what happened to me this summer, cuz I'm pretty sure I changed while I was in the middle of all the classes and going to places and listening to people; I changed as a person (in a good way; I think I know who I am better).

So if you get a chance, leave the answer to THE most pressing question (How was YOUR summer?) in the comments (That means you too, Bwinda!!!). AND NOW, here's the result of me drumming on the keyboard during a song:


rddffkkdfjdklflkfkdflksdflksflsdflkksefsefsfkksdfsdlksdkkdfdksdlklsdlsfkksfkksflklklkklkrlkkdfkklklkerljkklkselksflksdfkkdsflklksflklsdkksdlklksfdklkdfdlklklkrfksdfklklksdfjklksflklkdsdlkksfdlklksdsfdlklksfdlkdlkkrgrieirrfrrirfrrrrfrrgrdfrrdfrdfidiiidrrrrdrfrrrfkkkjjkfgjgrgjeferrarrfrfjrrrfdggdgierererrfrdfgkjrgkkklgkgjjkgjjktgkfgkgtkkkrgerklkkgfggggdfdfjfggxddfjrkjtgtkkdkggggfgffgkkgjjjjjjjfj


Randomocity! I hope I still got it! Also, if anyone wants to usurp The Queen of Randomocity (that's me :P), the challenge is WIDE OPEN. (That's nerd for "BRING IT!!!")


~Nerdette Ari

*Ska is a genre of music that sounds a bit like reggae, featuring upbeat guitar + trumpets. I do love the trumpets!!!

2 comments:

Ze Awesome Nerdettes said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ari said...

ROTFLAMAO Amanda!!!!!!!!!! Ok, so I didn't read your comment until just now, meaning that I totally got unintentionally owned by your video.
I'LL ADMIT IT!!!! I admit defeat!!! :'-( But this defeat is but one of many!--wait, no no no! I meant that you may have won the battle, but you haven't won the war. Yeah. ;) So laugh up your cleverly planned pwnage now, cuz it ain't gonna last long!

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

*Composes self* Alrighty then, see you at Adventureland!!!!!!! TTFN!!!

~Awi (WILL DESTWOY YOU) ^_^