Saturday, November 14, 2009

"Every missing piece of me, I can find in the melody..."

SICKNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Not like H1N1, I mean sickness as in the following:



THAT, is my GaiaOnline avatar. XD XD XD Notice how effing Japanese chic I am, me and my onigiri. Of course, it's merely a virtual representation of my persona; it's not REALLY me. Oh, and just to clarify--this is Nerdette Ari posting; it's not like Blinda would invent something this insane. I mean, Blinda can be obsessive, but not in the website-fetish way. XP (Except for maybe Tetris.com [Blinda's Halloween costume idea '09 ftw!!!!!!!!!]) So yeah, life's been treating me pretty well so far--

HOLY SCHIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG, O.M.effingG., you know, I really could tell you I've got some freakin' amazing news, but the truth is: I don't!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

Except for the fact that I'd really like to go to a concert (preferably Paramore[!!!]) sometime soon... because I've been severely concert deprived in the past. Meaning that I've never been to a concert in my life. I've tried 3 times to go to 3 different concerts, but it just didn't work out. T_T ............................................... FRUITYBUNNIES*

Last thing: there's this one video that will probably crack you up or result in the wetting of pants, but it is mildly racist. It's the crazy accent this guy does that might be considered mildly offensive, but chances are you won't even notice because the whole thing is so funny. *CAUTION: contains profanity* Judge at your own judgement ;)

Click for crazy Youtube vid in a new window

Seriously, you never know what you're getting when Ze Awesome Nerdettes recommend crazy Youtube vids--it's like a raffle!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D Actually, I should be thanking Vicky right now for showing us the vid to begin with and for cracking me up by perfecting the voice!!!!!!!!! In fact, have a couple more crazy Nerdettes Youtube vids (random pick!)

'Nother crazy Youtube vid (new window)

CRAZY Youtube vid (opens in a crazy new window)

Hysterical!!!!!!!!!!! XD Enjoy your day!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~Nerdette Ari




*An inside joke between me and my sister. It's so much fun to shout really loud at the most unexpected moments... ;)

1 comment:

Beedle the Bard said...

ARINE! I'm in graphic art. And bored. And Aly's looking at your blog. See you in WARR!!!!!!