Sunday, November 29, 2009

Us nerds concur...

READ IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!: http://www.nytimes.com/2007/07/29/magazine/29wwln-idealab-t.html

Here's my fave nerdy quote:
"Nerds are not simply victims of the prevailing social codes about what’s appropriate and what’s cool; they actively shape their own identities and put those codes in question."
Yeah, I really gotta go procrastinate on my English assignment some more, but I urge you to read the above article! It'll fill you with nerd-like wonder!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's that time of year again; embrace the nerd spirit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Hey, that gets me thinking: Don't you think nerds should have their own holiday? OMFG, let's invent one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD)


~Nerdette Ari :P (Check ze poll, s'il vous plait)

1 comment:

Phuloo said...

I am really enjoying reading your well written articles. It looks like you spend a lot of effort and time on your blog.

SolitaireOnline.io
KrunkerioGame.Com
TetrisOnline.io