Saturday, December 19, 2009

"We need a little Christmas NOW..."

Guess what; IT'S SNOWING over here right now, and when I say "SNOWING," I mean crazy flurries all over the place. There's a blanket of white covering everything, 'cuz today was the first snow of the season. EXCITING.

(P.S. That wasn't sarcasm. I'm really not one known for my sarcasm; you can ask Blinda 'bout that. XD) I finished the movie "Julie & Julia" today (it took me the whole week to watch this movie 'cuz I was busy goofing off), and if you've ever seen it you'd know that it's an inspiration to nerdy bloggers everywhere!!! Well maybe not nerdy bloggers everywhere, maybe bloggers and aspiring chef masters in general, but I'm leaning toward bloggers of the nerdy variety 'cuz that would be Blinda and me (Btw, I checked to make sure that was proper grammar. Point reinforced). The movie is based on the true story of a lady named Julie who devoted 365 days of her married life to cooking up 524 of Julia Child's recipes. She writes about her attempt at completing all the recipes found in Julia Child's cookbook in a blog that she updates daily. It's a total inspiration to us bloggers, because it shows us that a small-town girl, a big-city boy, or the World's Tallest Midget can write a blog that makes such a big ruckus, it gets into the movies. We know that we have a chance of making it possible and making it big!!!!!! This may not--actually, it won't--happen for everyone, because if everyone is famous, no one is. But heck, we now know that it's possible; we know that people will buy it. And this sorta makes me want to send my message out into the world. How about you?

Merry Chrisma-Hanu-Kwanzaa-don and a Happy (*insert name of holiday you celebrate [or have considered celebrating] here*)!!!!!!!!!!

~Nerdette Ari

1 comment:

Phuloo said...

I feel very grateful that I read this. It is very helpful and very informative and I really learned a lot from it.

CatNinja.org
Wormateio