Thursday, April 30, 2009

Attempt to Slay Boredom #1: Yo Mama Jokes!!!

Well, hello.

Guten tag.

Bongiorno.

Bonjour.

Hola.

Konichiwa.

I know you just got bored-er after reading this, but now I'll get to the point. In this post, I will list an assortment of the best Yo Mama jokes I've heard over the span of my obviously pointless life. These are purely for entertainment's sake and are not intended to offend anyone in any way (except for Amanda, of course). XD Let it begin:

  • Yo mama is so fat, when she went to the aquarium the whales started singing, "We are family!"
  • Yo mama is so stupid, she got hit by a parked car.
  • Yo mama is so fat, when she sat on a rainbow, Skittles popped out.
  • Yo mama is so ugly, she tried to enter an ugly contest but the staff said, "Sorry, no professionals!"
  • Yo mama is so stupid, she sold her car for gas money.

Heh, heh. Hope you enjoyed. :D In other news, Llama is apparently the new leader of the free world, as decided by you people. Great job, guys. Btw, Amanda: I was just kidding about offending you with those yo mama jokes (I would never disrespect your mother) but I just HAD to pwn you after that email you sent me. Yeah, the one that blinded me with its glaringly obnoxious text. ;) That was one sick email, I do have to say. Kk everybody, don't forget to attack Blinda on the street for NEVER POSTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Amanda! :P

Here's one more pwnage before I sign off:
(To the Tune of Frere Jacques)

I like pudding

I like pudding

Yes I do

Yes I do

Amanda is a zombie

Amanda is a yeti

That smells like poo

That smells. P.U.!!!!!!!

Haha!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Beat that childish pwnage resembling that of a 6-year-old!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~nERDETTE aRI (hEH, hEH) ^_^

No comments: