Monday, April 6, 2009

Voila! The Result of my Boredom:

(To the Tune of the chorus of "Love Story" by Taylor Swift) *gag*

Blinda, you're psycho.
You know I can't leave you alone
with a knife; you can't use your cellular phone.
Closed padded walls, and you'll wear a white vest.
You're gonna be sedated; Crazy, just say "yes."


You may, of course, substitute anyone's name into the first part of the song (works best with 2 syllables). I heard this song 3 times yesterday and Issy and I were singing all the lyrics EVERY SINGLE TIME. So you can imagine how badly it got stuck in my head today. I had to slaughter the song somehow, and this is the answer to my prayers. ^_^ Enjoy!!! Btw, Issy told me that I got "scorned" yesterday, so if you ever feel like dissing someone really dorkily, tell them, "You just got scorn'd!!!!!" Don't forget to tell me how that works out! XD

~Nerdette Ari (the SCORN'D Master)

2 comments:

Amanda who is so amazing said...

Hey Ariiiiiiii!!! I tried sending you an email before but my stupid itouch wouldn't let me....grrrrrrr.....anyways why, what a lovely song Lmao XD I'd write more but it's reallllllly late at night and this itouch makes it hard to type.....unless that's just my stupid ass fingers. I don't really know....

Ahem...well I'm sorry about your boredom,...maybe you should write dialogues like me!!!!!!! ^-^ hehe....well I wish you luck with your quest to do something eventful and unboring or something..

See ya tomorrow!!!!

Ps I have a color wonder coloring book...and I feel SUPERIOR MUA Ha ha ha!!!!!

Ari, who is so amazing that she should be a candidate for leader of the free world in that poll over yonder said...

Hey Amandaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!! :D Okay, come 8th period, ur GOING 2 show me the iTouch AND ur amazing wonder-filled Wonder Coloring Book and Crayola Wonder Color Markers. It's an EXTREMELY good idea that I type dialogues on the blog when I'm bored. U will be my inspiration. XD But instead of talking 2 my conscience, I believe I'll talk 2 Greg, an adorable talking kitten that has a fab red convertible and some very quirky personality traits. That, and I'll think about what 2 write about in my Fanfic. Yeah, I'm sure taking my sweet time with that Pokemon Story. Yeah. Have a great break! No wait, make that: HAVE THE BEST FLIPPIN BREAK YOU'VE NEVER HAD BEFORE IN YOUR PUNY 15 YEAR LIFEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And if u can think of a way to say that more enthusiastically, let me know. Oh, and let me know if there's anything you'd like 2 c in future blog posts! Oh, and I'll give u back ur fantasmic Max Ride book just as soon as finish reading the 5+ other books I've started and haven't finished yet... Ok, bye now!!!

^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^

~ARI (is being attacked by happy emoticons with pointy-arrow eyes)