Friday, November 28, 2008

Actually...

Ok, so you know how I said the latest challenge was to create an acronym for your name? Well, I came up with something else, so now you have a choice (Yes, I am pro-choice ^_^)! You can either:
  • Come up with a theme song for yourself based on the tune of any well-known song (Ex: Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star, YMCA, If You're Happy and You Know It, etc.)!
or
  • Come up with a theme song for yourself based on In The Ayre (the part that goes "Oh hot damn..." to "In the ayre, ay, ayre...") just like I made up Blinda's theme song!
or
  • Come up with an acronym for your name! Yay!
If you haven't seen it yet, check out Blinda's Theme Song (the post below) for inspiration for this contest. Hope you enjoy!!!
~Nerdette Ari

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HEY! YOU SPELLED "Ayer" WRONG!

Well...

anyways

I have a acronym for SPAZ

S- Super
P- Pathetic
A- Amazing
Z- Zebra?

Never mind, I was kidding.

BUT

Um...theme song...ornage juice theme song...

t-square theme song...

uh...which to use...

OMG!

CAN I USE THE KILLING MY CONSCIENCE THEME SONG?

PLEASE! C'MON!

PRETTY PLEASE!

I'LL GIVE YOU WHATEVER YOU WANT!

IT SHOULD COUNT AS SOMETHING!

Or can I do "VOldy the Bald Lord..."

Well, i choose the "Killing My Conscience Song"

And if that's not allowed (or if i get really bored) then i shall make another one in an hour, MUA HA HA HA HA!

=D

~Amanda