Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Theme Songs!

One day Ari came down with a severe case of boredom. Thus, Blinda's theme song was born!
Blinda's theme song (to the tune of "In The Ayre"):
  • Shut up, Awi!
  • The world hates me
  • My many obsessions are unhealthy.
  • O-M-G!
  • Edward's a hottie
  • Cuz I am Bwinda,
  • Bwin-, Bwinda
  • Binda, Bwin-, Bwinda!
Amazing, right? Yep, I came up with that all by myself! :P And now, I present to you the unofficial theme song for the nerdettes!

Lol!
P.S. I created the theme song without Blinda's knowledge. I pray that she doesn't assasinate me.
~Nerdette Awi

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Teehee! Maybe you should change that to "Sylar's a hottie"

Tyra Banks... UGH!!

Wuv you forever and ever!!

- BWINDA :)

Ari said...

OMG, Tyra is such a &#%$! Did u c the way she exploits and harasses the victims on her show?! I mean, even the uber-famous Robert Pattinson was tortured by her creepiness last episode!!! Geez. I really wanna appear on her show just to tell her off for all of America to gawk at! Of course u would come with me so we could throw pies at her together instead of FISHING FAKE BATS OUT OF THEM WITH OUR MOUTHS!
Anyway, ranting was fun. TTYL, Bwinda! Miss u!
~Awi ^_^

Anonymous said...

WHOA! I DON'T KNOW WHO TYRA IS, BUT WHAT DOES SHE HAVE TO DO WITH ROBERT PATTINSON? WAS HE ON HEROES? OMG, NO ONE TELLS ME ANYTHING ANYMORE

(starts spazzing out and hyperventilating)

other than that...awesome them song =)


~Ze Awesome SPAZ