Monday, October 19, 2009

Bwinda's New Playlist!!!!! ( 10/ 19/09 ) It's been a while...

1. Stop the Clocks - Oasis
2. Don't Do Me Like That - Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers
3. Losing My Religion - R.E.M
4. Life's Been Good- Joe Walsh
5. Paradise City- Guns N' Roses
6. Doin' Time - Sublime
7. The Way- Fastball
8. Piano Man - Billy Joel
9. One Headlight- The Wallflowers
10. Mr. Jones- Counting Crows
11. The Only Exception- PARAMORE!! (new album!)
12. Don't Let Me Down - The Beatles
13. L'Amoureuse- Carla Bruni
14. Supermassive Black Hole - Muse
15. On The Radio - Regina Spektor
16. Devil Woman - Cliff Richard
17. A Well Respected Man - The Kinks
18. Angie - The Rolling Stones

So that was my long(er) playlist because I haven't posted in a VERY lond time. And I feel guilty because everyone keeps on bugging me to post but I never remember, BUT I remembered today!! I think I'm gonna jump back on the blogging bandwagon...

:)

Je t'aime!!
~Belinda ♥

1 comment:

Ari said...

Yea Blinda!!! You get back on that blogging bandwagon!!!!!!!!!! ^_^

Didja read my "The Becokoning of Lovely" post??? You really should (that means I'm pressuring you to!)... and OMeffG, I love that you have Sublime and Paramore and Billy Joel's "The Piano Man" on your playlist!!! Plus, you HAVE to go to the zeawesomenerdettes email account and watch this video Vicky sent me, which I have fortunately forwarded to you. Sooooo hilarious, although very racist, yet you'll be too entertained watching the video to mind about the racism. Enjoys!!!!!!!

~Awi (says, "Merci beaucoup pour posting!!!")