Thursday, October 15, 2009

'Twas a frigid, stormy night; the wind howling through the dark, empty streets. Raindrops could be heard pelting the icy windowpane. Inside the home, Ari could be found arduously...
procrastinating on her English assignment by typing a blog post that seemed to have no point at all, but to lead the reader astray. "A RED HERRING!" she shouted out for all the world to hear, her voice echoing in the empty house, her arms raised in achievement!!!

And that, better than anything you could've ever seen me done in my life, has shown just exactly how nerdy I am. But who could blame me? This bizarre post is just a result of my boredom. Well, back to English homework! XD








P.S. All Nerdfighters and other people of relatively high levels of awesome, watch this video here, then go to this page here to join the fun!!!

~Nerdette Ari ^_^

No comments: