Sunday, July 27, 2008

Awesome Movies/Songs

Blinda was right- The Dark Knight was really good. The Joker as portrayed by Heath Ledger was insanely good, literally. We haven't even seen the other two movies that came before this one, but after a while we could still pick up the story. Awesome plot. Now I sound like a big shot move critic. Niiiiiiiiiice. I really liked the movie Wall-e too. If you're wondering why I'd watch a PG-13 and then a G movie, it's because I really like the Pixar movies. Anyway, it was really cute, really smart, and very funny. This is for Bwinda: Coldplay is awesome and my fave songs from them are Clocks, Viva La Vida, and Violet Hill (thank you Blinda for blasting Coldplay in my ear back when I didn't know their songs). This post was really long and boring, but I couldn't think of anything else to write about... so stop complaining and get back to work!!!!!
~Nerdette Ari ^_^

No comments: