Saturday, July 12, 2008

Today's Random Oddity of the Day is...


The revealing of my dream car! It's not a Mercedes, a Ferrari, or a limo... it's a powder blue Volkswagen Beetle convertible! WOO HOO!!! I know. It's weird, random, and sort of nerdy, but that's the cute car I'll be driving around even when I'm, like, 60! Jk! ^_^ The pic is to the left. My license plate will say something like "MOKI ROX"* or "2CUTE4U." Yeah, it's a cliche, but it looks awesome! Also I'm supposed to do all these chores today and clean up my house, but Blinda interrupted me with a long phone call and so did my friend Sarah, so I didn't get to anything. :( And I have a summer reading book and a 20 page packet to read and complete for school! UGGGGGGGGH!!! Anyway, my agony and pain is relieved when I post on the blog :) so it's not so bad. I'm bored, so now I'm off to do something really random. Toodle-oo!
~Nerdette Ari

*FYI, Moki is my dog. He's super adorable! ^_^

No comments: