Monday, August 18, 2008

Awwwwwww. :(

I signed up for a chess tournament at the library tomorrow, but Blinda just HAD to go to Canada and leave me here at home with no ride. Call me a nerd, a geek, some sort of freaky alien, but I really wanted to go because I was CRUSHING the competition at the last meeting. Well, yeah, I won 2 out of 3 games and that's it, but I like to think of it as "crushing." Blinda won zero games. She couldn't even win when she played a six-year-old. :) Heh, heh. I'm also awwwwwwww-ing because I have to finish a summer writing assignment before school starts, which is in TWO WEEKS! Uggh. Anyway, expect many more posts, cuz that's what I'll be writing instead of my assignment until the last minute. BTW, check out some awesome videos in the posts below. They're really good! TTFN!!!
~Nerdette Ari

No comments: