Tuesday, August 26, 2008

So...

Here are some songs I need to get on my iPod:
  • "Bring Me To Life" by Evanescence
  • "Welcome to the Black Parade" by My Chemical Romance
  • I can't think of anything else cuz I already have a bunch of good songs on my iPod. by I'm open for suggestions, though.
In other news: Our poll has officially ended and here are the results!: The names Primrose and Coldplay are tied and so the monkey shall have to be named something entirely different. Thanks a lot for confusing the poor monkey, Blinda. Our Facebook is really awesome, isn't it? BTW, I told you not to alienate me from my friends!!! (Read my comment on our wall). Good luck with your summer reading, Blinda, even though you're situation's hopeless. :P TTYS! (Talk To You Soon!!!)
~Nerdette Ari

No comments: