Saturday, September 27, 2008

Happenings...

Before you do anything else: watch/ listen to these videos (one is an awesome Beatles song, the other is Bohemian Rhapsody and the best part is exactly 3 min and 5 sec in [that NO ONE watched even though I mentioned it earlier]). Or you can choose not to and skip down to the rest of this post (yes, I just contradicted myself)-




I'm posting because it's the weekend and although I should be working on my homework, I blew it off (you can't prevent the inevitable). BTW, do you think liking/drawing manga (Japanese cartooning) is nerdy, cuz Blinda says it is and I'm concerned because, being a nerd, she should know. :P So, comment if you have an opinion on that and do vote on our poll so I can get the new layout up already. FYI, I am now obsessed with the bands Paramore and The Beatles. Just thought I'd ought to let you know... (ignore my Harry Potter quote, unless you're someone like Pandacat15 who would get the inside joke). :) Kays, I'll stop before the nerdy-ness is spread to far; enjoy your life everyone!
~Nerdette Ari

2 comments:

mugglenerd said...

Yay! Harry Potter quotage! Anyway, manga is not nerdy- has Blinda ever watched/ read Naruto? Or Avatar? And why did she want to do the manga drawing class if it's so nerdy?

Ari said...

I know! Manga's like the awesomest thing since sliced bread (I think she's only going cuz otherwise she'd be all by her lonesome that night ^_^). I think Avatar might be Korean animation (don't ask how I know that [or how it's different from Japanese animation]). Love ur new blog, by the way! I hope you update more than I do on ours!
~Nerdette Ari