Saturday, September 20, 2008

Wicked!

So Blinda told me about this Wicked "Untold Story" Essay Contest ("Wicked" meaning the Broadway musical) that she heard about in English. Then my English teacher told our class about it and I was intrigued (there was a good prize involved). I think I'm gonna try and enter, but the deadline's next week so... the pressure's on! A few other people I know are entering too and this edutacational thing might actually be fun! (Strike that last thought, I must be delusional). Blinda says I don't post enough, so I just thought I'd ought to let you know... My life's too boring to say anything else and I'd better get off the computer before I'm late for my paragliding lessons, so ciao for now and enjoy nerd-ily saving the world!
~Nerdette Ari, out! (Yeah, I won't ever say that again)

No comments: