Saturday, January 10, 2009

The Bear's Name is Ousmane and "Tokidoki" Rox!

.*.*Junja!*.*.
I have now dubbed our super-kawaii music playing bear, "Ousmane"! All opposed, say "I." No one? Oh yeah, the only person I'm talking to is myself...

In other completely irrelevant news meant to draw your attention away from the fact that I'm so weird, I went to tokidoki.it about 4 months after I first saw the cute, colorful, and quirky characters at the FAO Schwarz in NYC. Tokidoki is a sort of brand featuring Japanese-style graphics that are really vibrant and fun to look at. They were created by Italian artist Simone Legno. This here picture should say it all:
And in further news about cute stuff, did anyone notice that the neko disappeared??? I'm debating whether I should put it up again or not, so if you wanna have a say in this monumentally meaningful matter, vote on the new poll! OMG, it's obvious that I'm writing this post because I'm too lazy to do anything else, so I'll stop before I spread the lazy (which shouldn't be a problem, especially for Amanda who would otherwise become supersaturated with lazy. Ha!). :P

~Nerdette Ari (will soon rule ze world!!!!!)

No comments: